The following policies will be in effect for the 2018 season. Please read these carefully so that we both understand the terms of an agreement to book a charter on the Lady Diane.
• Safety is a prime concern while on board the Lady Diane and therefore the Captain's directions must be followed at all times.
• The Lady Diane is a Drug Free Vessel. The use of any non-prescribed drugs on board is strictly prohibited and will result in the immediate termination of the charter without refund.
• Hard liquor is prohibited on board the Lady Diane. Beer is limited to 3 cans or less per person. . We do not tolerate over-drinking and if the captain believes an individual has had too much to drink, the captain reserves right to curtail any more alcohol consumption by that individual. The captain may terminate the charter at any time, without refund, if one or more individuals become intoxicated or uncontrollable.Your safety is our greatest concern.
• The maximum number of passengers on board the Lady Diane for inshore Bass/Bluefish charters is 4 guests. On all other off shore charters the maximum number of passengers is 3. Please do not bring additional persons for your charter as we will be unable to accommodate them.
• All fishing tackle, including rod, reels, jigs, lures, bait and licenses are included in the cost of the trip. Guests are responsible for the replacement cost of any lost equipment with the exception of hooks and sinkers. Guests are welcome to use their own equipment as long as it appropriate for the species being targeted.
• The fish caught on the Lady Diane belong to the guests on board with the exception of giant tuna (any tuna > 73”) which by regulation belongs to the boat .
•Reservations are confirmed by the receipt of a $100 deposit which must be received within 7 business days of the booking request. Reservations will not be held without a deposit having been received within this time frame.
Deposits may be paid by a check made payable to: Full Strike Anglers and mailed to Capt. George Lemieux, 27 Verndale St., Bradford, MA 01835. Balance of the charter fare is due on or before the date of the charter and is payable by either cash or check. We do not accept credit cards.
• The Captain will determine if the conditions (weather, sea state, vessel) are acceptable for the charter to depart. In the event a charter must be canceled the Captain will make every effort to reschedule the charter at a time acceptable to all parties. If it is not possible to reschedule a charter, your entire deposit will be refunded. If the Captain decides that a charter, which is underway, must be terminated due to weather or vessel concerns, the trip cost will be pro-rated for the time spent on the water.